My Essay

Why German Shepherds are the  Best Kind of Dog                                     

By Charli                                                                                                                                   

A lot of people think that little fluffy dogs are the cutest kind of dogs but have you ever thought about your safety and a dog that could save your life? If you have than I have the best kind …A German Shepherd !!!!

One reason I think this is, they are used for rescuing people! They are very smart animals. One time I read that there was a german shepherd named Shelby. She saved 2 adults and 2 kids from carbon monoxide poisoning! The family was sleeping and the dog smelled the poison and started barking and whining and scratching  them till they got the family to safety! Luckily the family was treated at a near by hospital.    

Another reason why I think this is they are one of the most loyal kinds of dogs. I have a german shepherd named Fiona and one time my dad was racing my little sister and my sister fell down and my dad went over and started to tickle my sister.  She started to yell and Fonia came down and she jumped on him because she thought that my dad was hurting my sister.  

That’s why I think that German Shepherd are better than cute  little fluffy dogs. I hope you think the same!

One thought on “My Essay